Best Hair Loss Treatment in Hyderabad at a Low Cost
Losing hair is a normal process, and we all undergo it. But losing a few hair strands is quite common but losing in bulk amounts is a serious concern. The most frequent factor of hair loss in both men and women is genetics. Actually, 95% of all alopecia cases are hereditary (baldness). The remaining 5% of instances may be influenced by a variety of additional elements, including nutrition, stress, sickness, drugs, and more.
Male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness is the inherited condition most commonly associated with hair loss. For men, it typically manifests as a receding hairline and bald spots, whereas for women, it manifests as thinning hair. If you are looking for the best hair loss treatment in Hyderabad, Layers Clinics is the one-stop destination to find the best dermatologist in Hyderabad for hair loss.
What are the Causes of Hair Loss?
Typically, when we think of balding, we think of older males. But there’s a good chance that teenage boys will likewise lose their hair. If you have observed that you are losing more hair than usual, this could be a sign of underlying health issues. Let us dig deeper into finding them.
- Improper diet: One of the main contributors to teenage hair loss is an unhealthy diet. Because of inadequate nourishment, the hair roots weaken.
- Alopecia Areata: Teenagers have been known to develop alopecia areata, which results in patchy and quick hair loss. Did you know? 20% of young people who receive a diagnosis are below 16 years. When you see any symptoms, search for a hair loss doctor near me, and visit immediately.
- Medical condition: Many medical diseases, including diabetes, thyroid disease, lupus, and others, can result in hair loss. These diseases are common in men above the age of 30.
- Traction Alopecia: This is a condition that results in hair loss when your hair is pulled in one direction for an extended period of time. One example is wearing your hair up in tight ponytails all the time.
- Using hairstyling products: Due to the harsh chemicals that hair styling products contain, they tend to cause hair loss quickly.
- Stress: Stress on the body or the mind can lead to hair loss.
- Dandruff: Dandruff occasionally makes a hair loss condition worse. Dandruff can occasionally be accompanied by infections, which can cause more hair to fall out.
Best Hair Loss Treatment in Hyderabad
If you are searching online for the best hair loss treatment in Hyderabad, Layers Clinic is the right place to be at. Our hair loss clinic in Hyderabad provides affordable hair loss treatment for men and women. We do have the top-most and the best doctor for hair loss in Hyderabad now. Each of their experience is over a decade and they can treat you to a level where you can see quick results with 100% satisfaction.
Best Treatment to Resolve Hair Loss
PRP and Advanced PRP (GFC treatment) are the 2 treatments to quickly treat hair loss now. Let’s know about each of them in detail.
- PRP treatment: Natural hair regeneration and regrowth can be achieved with PRP, which is called platelet-rich plasma. It’s a non-invasive therapeutic procedure. It is regarded as one of the most secure and efficient treatments for different types of hair loss.
A centrifuge is used to process a blood sample once it has been drawn. The platelets are separated from the plasma by centrifugation, and they are then enriched with growth factors that are high in protein. To activate the dormant stem cells, this rich mixture is then injected back into the scalp with sparse hair growth. The minimum age needed to get this treatment is 18 years.
- GFC Treatment: Advanced PRP treatment is also called the GFC (Growth Factor Concentrate Therapy) treatment. This treatment offers natural results as the blood platelets are enriched with numerous growth factors made from the blood cells of the candidate. The collected GFC is then administered at the location for treatment with specialised equipment and tools. The entire procedure is non-pyrogenous and spontaneously regenerates damaged tissues without any platelet loss.
In just 3–4 sittings, this cutting-edge and modern hair loss therapy enables a person to achieve amazing outcomes. As a result, it is regarded as the finest treatment to follow in order to replace lost hair.
Both men and women can take the GFC treatment with early or late signs of Alopecia. But, you need to make sure to get your scalp diagnosed by a specialized doctor before this so that the doctor can suggest the best possible treatment for your hair loss.
Whether you need PRP or GFC treatment, Layers Clinics has the best doctor for hair loss treatment in Hyderabad now.
Hair Loss Treatment for Men in Hyderabad
When you search for hair loss treatment for men in Hyderabad, you should remember Layers Clinics. We treat patients with utmost care and produce impeccable results. Usually, when talking about hair loss in men, it is due to many reasons. Some of them are- family history, job stress or any other form of stress, medication conditions, medical treatments, etc.
Some of the things that you can do for your hair loss are- changing your lifestyle, quitting smoking and maintaining a balanced diet. Go for a scalp massage frequently as scalp massage stimulates the hair follicles to give thicker hair. Apart from these, you need to exercise every day, practice yoga, meditation, and get enough sleep.
Hair Loss Treatment for Women in Hyderabad
We can provide the best hair loss treatment for women in Hyderabad now. People believe that hair loss primarily affects men. But, over 50% of women are predicted to undergo noticeable hair loss. Female-pattern hair loss (FPHL), which affects roughly one-third of vulnerable women, is the main reason for hair loss in women.
Who Can Experience Hair Loss
- Women above the age of 40
- Menopausal women
- Those who had babies
- Women who have hairstyles that require pulling their hair to a great extent
- Those who are undergoing a chemotherapy treatment
Whatever is your concern, we have the best hair loss treatment for women in Hyderabad. Reach us to get a positive experience.
Best Doctor for Hair Loss in Hyderabad
Layers Clinics has doctors with tremendous experience each over a decade. When you visit the clinic, they identify the common cause of your hair loss and only then provide the treatment. Our top doctors are good at understanding if the hair loss is due to vitamin deficiency, dieting, hairstyle, stress, or any other reason before proceeding with the hair loss treatment.
Hair Loss Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
Unlike other clinics, we don’t charge a bomb for your hair loss treatment. We care for our patients more than anyone else. Our treatments don’t cause any side effects as well. The treatment doesn’t cause scaling, itching, dryness, or redness. All the procedures are extremely safe and highly effective.
So, you don’t have to search for a hair loss treatment near me or a hair loss doctor in Hyderabad. Just visit one of the Layers Clinics in Hyderabad to get the finest treatment using our state-of-the-art equipment.
How Do Our Doctors Determine the Root Cause of Hair Loss?
Our doctors will first gather information in order to determine the reason for your hair loss.
- Inquire- It’s critical to understand how long you’ve experienced hair loss and whether it started suddenly.
- Takes a close look at your nails, scalp, and any other areas of hair loss- This test offers critical hints regarding what’s going on.
- Check the condition of your hair- Our doctor can learn a lot about your hair’s growth and breakability by gently pulling it.
Through various tests discussed above or using any other methods, our doctors will find the cause of hair loss and only then provide the right treatment needed.
Hair Loss Clinic in Hyderabad
Visit our hair loss clinic in Hyderabad right away if you think that your hair loss is increasing significantly. Don’t delay the treatment as it can lead to severe complications in the future. Make an informed decision by choosing us as our hair loss treatment cost in Hyderabad is less compared to many other clinics in Hyderabad.
Whether it is a hair loss treatment for men in Hyderabad or hair loss treatment for women in Hyderabad, choose only us, and you will be in safe hands.
Now that you know a few things about hair loss and the treatment options available, why don’t you get started? Visit your nearby Layers Clinic to get the finest treatment for your hair loss. All our procedures are done using advanced equipment. There won’t be any scarring or marks on your head or any part of the body.
Trust genuine clinics like us so that you don’t have to regret your decision. Most importantly, all our hair, skin, and body treatment are at an affordable cost compared to most clinics in the city. So, book your hair loss consultation today!